Latest News from Princeton Crew
The Head of the Charles is all wrapped up and in the books. It was a good showing for Princeton and the highlight of the weekend was the Princeton Lightweight Men winning the Lightweight 8 event.
Now it’s on to the Princeton Chase at Lake Carnegie this Sunday, October 27, where all four Tiger rowing teams will compete. We hope that many of you can make it for this home regatta to cheer them on. You can find a lot of information on Regatta Central: https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/index.jsp?job_id=3164&org_id=0
Schedule and Entries: https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/entries/index.jsp?job_id=3164&org_id=0
Directions and Parking: https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/directions.jsp?job_id=3164&org_id=0
Map of Race Course: https://www.regattacentral.com/cms/uploads/princeton_university_&_carnegie_lake_rowing_assn/files/Map2010.pdf
There is parking in lot 21, across Faculty Road next to Jadwin Gym, as well as along the West Windsor playing fields across the stone bridge. The Course Map above indicates all the parking and viewing areas near the boathouse.
Racing will start at 10:00am with the Heavyweight 8 and finish at 3:00pm with the Lightweight Women's 4+.
We will try to keep everyone posted on results throughout the day on our twitter feeds and facebook page. You can find the feeds here:
Princeton Rowing Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/
The Chase is always an exciting end to the fall racing season and launch into what looks to be a promising spring season for the teams. So don your orange and black, grab a lawn chair or your walking shoes and join other parents and fans for a festive fall day of Tiger rowing!
PU Crew Video
- Men's Lightweight Senior/Frosh 8+ Tops Junior 8+ For Fall Class Day Title
- Men's Lights Hire Veteran Harvard Assistant To Complete Coaching Staff
- Lightweight Men Follow Charles Title With Strong Showing At Princeton Chase
- Open Women Conclude Fall Season With Strong Team Showing At Princeton Chase
- Heavyweights Post Thrilling End To Fall Season With Narrow Win At The Chase
- Tigers Top Lightweight Competition During Annual Princeton Chase
- Fall Rowing Season Concludes With Annual Princeton Chase Sunday
- Men's Lights Win Championship Ltwt 8+ To Highlight Head Of the Charles
- Rowing Programs Open Fall Racing At 2013 Head Of The Charles
- 38 Days, 38 Sports: Women's Lightweight Rowing